Thursday, January 22, 2015

Yalmeh Glory Eye Bright Gel

I have to be honest and say that I didn't get to use it as much as I wanted to, but from how much I did use it I can say that this eye brightener is actually pretty nice. It is a Botanical Hyaluronic Acid that is made with plant Stem Cells, Matrixyl 3000, and Vitamin E. This product is suppose to get rid of puffiness, dark circles, and wrinkles around the eyes and even on the whole face! I can say that this eye brightener did get rid of my dark circles from not getting enough sleep and since I'm not quite old enough to have wrinkles there, hopefully this will help prevent them in the future. This eye brightener doesn't have a bad smell either which was great because I have tried some that don't smell that great which makes me less willing to use it. This one to me smelled like cucumbers. All in all I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking to get rid of dark circles or wrinkles. Go Yalmeh!

No comments:

Post a Comment