Monday, April 6, 2015

Smooth Viking Beard Condition Review

Can I just clarify that I was not the one using this product on me. (Obviously, I am a female.) Butttttt, I did have my boyfriend (who does have a beard) try it out and let me just tell you... HE LOVED IT! He said that the only thing he didn't enjoy about this product was the smell. To me it kind of smelled like dill but he said it didn't really smell like anything. He followed the directions of how to apply the product into his beard for a few weeks and did see some results. I must say that I even noticed that his beard was getting a little less rough and more soft. The conditioner is made with natural ingredients like shea butter, mango butter, sweet almond oil, argan oil, coconut oil, jojoba, beeswax, and pure essential oil. How awesome is that?! Not to mention the company who made this product is pretty nice themselves. They provide helpful tips on how to use the products. Overall this product along with the company was great and my boyfriend said he would definitely be trying another one of their products again in the future. #SmoothViking

No comments:

Post a Comment